Wednesday, April 6, 2011

21 Days In



Not a milestone, but I figured it out for the first time today: I started my 48 Day Journey about 21 days ago. And where do I stand? And where the heck am I going?




Only 27 days left to go! There's so much to do still!


It's ok. I'm fine. Not going to panic.

That's not even 50% through yet. So we are good. See! I can be optimistic when I'm justifying lack of progress....that's sad. I'm a procrastinator through and through.

But seriously, I'm not going to get down about it. This is the fire under me that will push me to accomplish more, faster.

So what have a accomplished so far?

  • I've picked up several new habits and dropped several bad ones. I am exercising, using email more efficiently, and not losing hours of my day to video games. I've also been successful in hiding my phone from myself so far. 
  • My bloated task list has been had about half of the list completed and is now better organized.
  • I've found great resources in my hunt to figure out myself, what direction I my career to head, and what I want to do as far as education goes. But, I've not made any firm "decisions" yet. Will share more on that later...
It might not be much, but this time has been spent doing a ton of internal "reflection". Thinking, thinking, organizing, more thinking, planning, and thinking again. But's I still am essentially ORGANIZING. I'm organizing my organization, still. So, it is time to put the pedal to the medal....petal to the metal. Petal to the medal? Pedal to the metal. I've bought the booze and the ballons, so let's get this party started. One in the bush is worth three bushels of birds on hand. I have no idea what I'm talking about....

No comments:

Post a Comment