- While I am sad to hear the news of Steve Jobs death, I find myself even more inspired to live my life to the fullest. This event serves as a reminder of my immortality and the limited time to have a positive affect on the world. Steve Jobs accomplished more than someone could with a hundred lifetimes, despite his time being cut so short. The brightest flame goes quickest.
- Human nature: I spent all Summer wishing the Fall would hurry up and arrive. Now that Fall is here, and I can't wait for next Summer. Y U NO STAY 70 DEGREES ALL YEAR ROUND!?!
- I tend to introduce my personality in small doses, especially at work. Can't just waltz in the door on my first day acting like my true self. People might realize how weird I am. And if you already think I am weird, trust me, you don't know the half of it.
- Seeing is believing. True. But, believing is seeing too. Never underestimate the power of our beliefs and their ability to distort truths. We see what we want to see and hear what we want to hear.
- Complaining is contagious.
- Fridays should be 4-hour work days, TOPS. I've already checked out for the week and am just daydreaming about what I am going to do with my weekend, so its not like any work is going to get done either way.
- That last one was a joke, mostly. Please don't fire me, bossman.
- Human nature?: Bought the new Droid 3 a couple weeks back. This phone is rocking. Dual-core 1Ghz processor with 512MB of DDR3 RAM, the best physical keyboard on the market, 8MP 1080p camera, front-facing camera, all fit snugly behind a nice 4-inch qHD screen. Just saw pictures of the Samsung Nexus Prime with a 1.5Ghz Dual-core processor, 1GB of RAM, no keyboard, with a 4.65-inch Super AMOLED Plus 720p display, sporting the newest version of the Android OS, and coming soon to a Verizon soon. Anyone want to buy a Droid 3? It's a great phone! =D
- Speaking of phones, why all the crying about the iPhone 4S? It's still a good phone. You can't expect Apple to overhaul every product they offer to "game-changer" status every single year. If you don't like it, go buy an Android phone. I hear that Nexus Prime is supposed to be pretty sweet.
- I love coffee.
- If I were a meme, I would be a cross between Socially Awkward Penguin and Paranoid Parrot.
- I would assume, this would be whoever happens to arrive at this post: